Sunday, February 21, 2010



So, I was looking up bands, and lurking on myspace and hype machine. And on Futurecop!'s website I saw album art that I saw a long time ago. Approximately 3.4 seconds went by before I freaked out. Flashworx! It hit me like a ton of bricks. How i found them is when they made their remix of Futurecop!'s Karate Kids. Anthony Hammer & Mike Arthur Le Trèfle, Flashworx, make a deadly duo. I can see them blowing up big this year. Keep a look out cause these guys are awesome.


Futurecop! Karate Kids (Flashworx Remix)

Visitor - Los Feeling (Flashworx Remix)

Keith Masters - I love to floss (Flashworx remix)


The A-Mixtape by Flashworx

Tracklist:
Autokratz - Always More (Yuksek remix)

Lifelike - Adventure

Annie - Anthonio (Designer Drugs remix)

Futurecop! - Ain't That Fresh!

Klaxons - As Above So Below (Justice remix)

Dimes - A

Bombay Bicycle Club - Always Like This

Miike Snow - Animal (Fred Falke remix)

DatA - Aerius Light

College feat Electric Youth - A Real Hero (Paul remix)

mixed by Anthony Hammer

No comments:

Post a Comment