Sunday, April 4, 2010

MAJOR LAZER

MAJOR LAZER


PSHEW! It has been a while. Bad news boys and girls, computer broke down. So yeah, haven't posted anything new in a while. But I kinda have a solution, use my mom's computer? Yah I haz toooo. Well the last MAJOR thing in my life was HARD NYC. Intense concert. Destucto lived up to his name and destroyed the crowed. Leaving us all warmed up and somewhat sweaty, destructo walked off the stage as he threw free shirts to some lucky concert go-ers. Up next was Proxy, debuting for his first time in the United States. And boy did he dj. So many weird noises and deep vibes of bass, make a young teenage girl wanna scream. Ha. As he began to wrap up the night, the crowd became impatient for the 2 headliners, Major Lazer and Boys Noize. Up next, was Buraka Som Sistema. Bringing us the clash between brazillian music and house techno. With the two hype men on stage dancing about, it kinda was too much. I felt like i was at a rap concert with overbearing drunk assholes on stage. Whatever, they played good music and had some sexy ass dancers up there makin shit clap up there. But their time came to an end, and up was one of the MAJOR key points of the night. MAJOR LAZER. The lights whent out as Diplo went on stage and the chant began. MA-JOR... LAZ-ER. MA-JOR... LAZ-ER. MAJOR... LAZER. MAJOR..LAZER. MAJOR..LAZER. MAJOR.LAZER. MAJOR.LAZER. MAJOR LAZER. MAJORLAZER. MAJORLAZERMAJORLAZERMAJORLAZERMAJORLAZERMAJORLAZERMAJORLAZER!! M A J O R L A Z E R! BOOM! out with two chineese dragons, a bootylicious military hype girl and Skerrit Bwoy. Everyone lost it once the reccord dropped and the rest was a blur i barely could remember but i did record video from the night, half is on youtube as of Sunday April 5th, 2010. The rest should be up shortly. ANYWHO, Up next was Boys Noize. The mysterious mayhem maker struk again at Terminal 5, with a tribute to MJ and many new and unreleased tracks. The night ended well and not many complaints about this concert. I can now cross off HARD NYC off my list of concerts and many more artists off the Bands I Must See Before I Die.

Check my YouTube for more videos of the night : http://www.youtube.com/user/G3AK09

AND/OR

Check my Flickr for pictures of the night : www.flickr.com/lip_talk/

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My name is Ryan, fellow blogger, etc
    Just noticed while searching flickr for pictures of the concerts I've been to that you've been to both Hard NYC AND Ed Banger's 7th. Me too! Woo!
    I guess that's it, thought I'd check your blog out since it seems like we like the same music. Check my blog out at paulandryan.blogspot.com if you want!

    ReplyDelete