Monday, May 3, 2010

Bamboozle




Hello ladies and gents, I'm back. Recently I went to a concert named Bamboozle. It was at the Meadowlands in NJ. It was a two day concert. However, I went to the second day. Long day, a long day indeed. Long yet extremely fun. Many many artists. Alot that I didn't like but then again I don't like that genre of music, that Christian rock scremo stuff, not my style. However, I did see MGMT, Girl Talk, Matt & Kim, Ok Go, and a few more. Everyone was great, Matt & Kim put on an amazing show, they really went hard. Girl Talk was even better, possible the best part of the night, hw rocked the crowd. Eveyone was dancing, even the handicapped. After Girl Talk there was MGMT. they really were great. They put on an amazing show. They played a combo of their old songs and new. After MGMT, I left cause I was exhausted. But when I was there I met Chris from Robots Will Kill. Cool dude, got alot of gear from him. The photo below isn't mine but if you didn't know who he was, this is his character.


So that's all folks I gotta go, English class is over and I don't have any service anywhere in this school. I'll post video of the day later. Got some awesome stuff this time. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment